Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pandaid
Feb 9, 2004

RAWR
Sometimes I only do the the full clean of the cat box once a week. I scoop the smelly bits, but I'm lazy on dealing with the used litter (feline pine). Sorry cats, but as long as you still go in the box, I'll probably be lazy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pandaid
Feb 9, 2004

RAWR
Last time I took my orange boy to the vet he was fighting tooth and nail (as usual). I got the brilliant idea to flip the top loading carrier on top of him - except I forgot the bedding wasn't secured. He must have felt like the world was caving in on him and he ... peed. On my bed.
I scared my cat so bad he peed himself. And then I had to spend 10 more minutes trying to get him into the carrier.

It's truly amazing how forgiving animals are. Just keep trying your best. Even when you screw up, they'll still recognize that you're someone good to trust.

Braki posted:

I am the bad owner today.

Charlie needed to go in for his asthma recheck today. Instead of just dropping him off in the clinic in the morning, I thought I'd be nice to him because he hates the cat ward a lot, and just drive home and grab him instead. My professor also scheduled a time where people could look at their midterms, and since I was at school anyway, I decided to just wait with Charlie instead of driving him home and coming back. So I dragged him around the building with me, etc. and when I finally left it was snowing really hard and he started vocalizing because snow was blowing into his carrier. We get home and his tail and feet are wet, but it was snowing really hard, so I thought it was snow and laughed at how cute he looked but then I smelled it and it's totally pee. He internalized his stress and then peed himself. If he blocks up it'll be my fault. Bad owner.

• Locked thread