Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nichol
May 18, 2004

Sly Dog

Fire In The Disco posted:

:siren: If your cat is not peeing, eating, or drinking, GO TO THE VET RIGHT NOW. Don't stop to ask the internet, just go. Any of these things can cause liver damage and death, and indicates a serious problem that needs to be treated immediately. :siren:

I didn't do this. Tragedy follows:
I had just seen the vet on the weekend, and my baby was kind of quiet and shy on NYE (very out of character), and didn't even cry for dinner. I gave her her wet food, she didn't come to eat it, I put her in front of it, and she took a few steps away and lay down under the kitchen table.

I picked her up and gave her a cuddle, she purred and lay down next to me for a few pets, and I went out for the night. I came back Jan 1 at about 6pm and she was deceased in a pool of urine. I can't even handle right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread