Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tsc
Jun 18, 2004
hostis humani generis
I really don't give a poo poo about working with Stan on his dude issues because he's working on it on his own and getting better. Who gives a gently caress if he gets upset at stuff, he gets over it and moves on. With no work, he now sleeps on my boyfriend's pillows, follows him around the house just to see what he's doing, and demands attention from him. Good enough for me.

3 (now 2) cats, one giant litter box.

Oh, and I have my snakes and a dumbass leopard gecko living in a little room in a metal building because. It's fully insulated, and they're on a nice thermostat, they just don't really get paid attention to outside of food.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tsc
Jun 18, 2004
hostis humani generis

Superconsndar posted:

^5 buddy, I am selling 2 of my 3 leopard geckos because they are boring and I am moving and I want the money. I'm keeping the retarded one because it's broken and needs to be hand fed most of the time, unless I find someone who really wants a broken leopard gecko and will actually feed it and keep it warm.

My gecko is another retard. He can't eat crickets because they move, and worms outfox him sometimes. As a dumb normal male with no documentation, he's mine until he kicks it.

tsc
Jun 18, 2004
hostis humani generis
I make fun of Stan's bangs ALL THE TIME and do nothing to fix them when he looks like a dumb emo.

Edit:

And his sweater totally has dicks on it.

tsc fucked around with this message at 08:26 on Dec 4, 2012

tsc
Jun 18, 2004
hostis humani generis
I don't give a poo poo about begging as long as it's not from me.

• Locked thread