Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RurouNNy
Dec 10, 2004

Oh man I appreciate that, you know I do!

Superconsndar posted:

On a less depressing note, I actively encourage my dogs to hump each other and then laugh at them until it hurts their feelings.

I also laugh at my humping dogs until they feel shame (or not, in the case of my corgi). My border collie mix has only ever tried to hump anything else a handful of times. When he tried humping my corgi, she made the best WTF face, laid down and watched him all :catstare: as he was humping the air over her. He has magnificent rear end curtains, and they flapped back and forth with his humping motions. I.could.not.handle.it. He is suuuuuuper sensitive, so I was trying my hardest not to laugh. Tears were streaming down my face and eventually I couldn't handle it. I burst out laughing, and Loki looked up at me, put on the saddest face ever and dejectedly walked away. My corgi humps all kinds of toys, she does not feel any shame in the matter and puts on the best :smug: face she can muster.

I feel horribly guilty that I still haven't started taking my corgi to herding training. Two of her littermates are already titled ... I have an anxiety order and the thought of having to drive over an hour away and do a thing I know nothing about is terrifying. My plan is to start in the spring though :ohdear:

I also constantly blame myself for my dogs' reactivity and anxiety issues. My crazy rubs off on them =\ I am working on it though! Curse my love of overly sensitive, emotional herdin' dawgs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RurouNNy
Dec 10, 2004

Oh man I appreciate that, you know I do!

Pile of Kittens posted:

This is an awesome typo and also this is an awesome thread. You are all amazing.

You know, I always liked most of you, but now that I'm a mod I feel entitled to telling you all about it.

Completely missed that :downs:

I also must confess that I get a lot of enjoyment out of revving my corgi up after a morning walk when my husband is still sleeping in bed. I tell her to "go git 'im!" and she runs full tilt into the bedroom and typically does a flying leap onto my sleeping husband's apple sack. He makes a horrible grunting sound and my corgi wiggles all over him and kisses his face :3: It is awesome.

• Locked thread