Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr. Chaco
Mar 30, 2005

Superconsndar posted:

^5 buddy, I am selling 2 of my 3 leopard geckos because they are boring and I am moving and I want the money. I'm keeping the retarded one because it's broken and needs to be hand fed most of the time, unless I find someone who really wants a broken leopard gecko and will actually feed it and keep it warm.

Strangely enough, I also have a broken (brain-damaged) gecko who needs hand-feeding and help shedding and extra lights because he won't gravitate to the warm spot. He got bit in the head by the cat. I figure it is only fair that I baby him, given that I was the one who didn't close the cage securely. Also, I enjoy being able to say that I saved a 6 gram gecko who was bit in the head.

I taught the cats to high-five, but when they transposed that into hitting each other in the face I decided that's close enough.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread