Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Trin Tragula
Apr 22, 2005

Shifty Pony posted:

I leave things around the house hoping she will get into them and be cute but she never does. I have a cat that doesn't like boxes, what's up with that?

I had exactly this confusion until I turned the box upside down, and within five minutes kitty was all OH HEY IT'S A BOX, MUST SIT ON IT ALL DAY ERRY DAY, WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT :catstare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trin Tragula
Apr 22, 2005

You know what the best time is for a staring contest with your cat? It's while they're trying to take a dump.

Shifty Pony posted:

Sadie likes the strangest things sometimes. I tossed a towel I was spot-cleaning over an ikea footstool and OMG CAT FORT NO HUMANS ALLOWED :catstare:

It now has a blanket over it instead of a towel and also has a cat bed under there. It is her favorite spot during the day, so much so that I'm on the lookout for other similar footstools at thrift stores so that I can place one in my office too so she can hang out there if she wants.

You do realise that you're going to get it all set up just so and then she's gonna come in and do that specific :catstare: that means "what the gently caress are you doing, you strange creature?" and never go within five feet of it, right?

• Locked thread