Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kugyou no Tenshi
Nov 8, 2005

We can't keep the crowd waiting, can we?

RabbitMage posted:

I want a Labradoodle. :woof:
I want a Munchkin kitten. But only from a rescue/shelter, because my conscience wouldn't let me do otherwise.

Also, I sometimes rub my face in our smaller cat's belly until my beard is saturated with fur. Not like it's the goal, just the result.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kugyou no Tenshi
Nov 8, 2005

I trimmed Patches' claws today because she was growing fishhooks, and she squirmed right as I was closing the clippers on one claw. Result? I nicked the quick and pinched the pad. She bit me for that, and Undead Waterfowl finished trimming her with no further problems, and now Patches is walking around as if nothing happened, and I can't stop feeling bad about it. I hurt my kitty and I'm so sorry :ohdear:

Kugyou no Tenshi
Nov 8, 2005

Cat Plant posted:

Saturn thinks eye contact means love too.

I love the phrase 'danger zone.'

When I go to the toilet and forget my phone for entertainment, I call the cat in for a cuddle to entertain me.

I think your avatar is cuter than my cats. I'm sorry, Patches (Smudge, no apology, you're a big gray lump of oh never mind come here and be my pillow).

• Locked thread