Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Women's Rights?
Nov 16, 2005

Ain't give a damn
I rarely scrub out the litter boxes. They get scooped daily, but taking out all the litter, scrubbing it down, and then filling it back up? Ehhhhh :effort:

The dog also gets short lovely walks when it's cold outside because gently caress that I'm cold. She can entertain herself indoors for the night.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Women's Rights?
Nov 16, 2005

Ain't give a damn

uptown posted:

-I am completely open about the fact that Fussy (my grey cat) is my favorite of all my pets. I don't believe that people love all of their pets equally.

I know I don't :( My old duffer Poko, he's 16 or 17, and retarded, and terrified of everything, and is just generally crap at being a cat. I love him, sure, but he's coming down to the end of his days and I have to say I'm not going to be too terribly upset when he passes because he'll finally have some peace and not be so scared of things. Sometimes I think about taking him in to have him put down just so that I don't have to put up with him fear peeing all over everything whenever the dog comes up to say how do. And then I feel horribly guilty about thinking such things and have to shut the dog out of my bedroom so I can pet Poko and tell him that I do love him, I do, and I'm sorry that he's retarded and is too scared to do anything but hide under my computer desk 23.5 hours a day.

I just don't love Poko as much as my other cats or the dog. And now I feel like a monster for admitting it and am going to have to make Poko some popcorn tonight because he loving loves the stuff and I'm an awful awful cat lady :(

• Locked thread