Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Abbeh
May 23, 2006

When I grow up I mean to be
A Lion large and fierce to see.
(Thank you, Das Boo!)
I don't correct people when they mistake Zoso's name for "So-so" because, lets be honest here. He's only so-so.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Abbeh
May 23, 2006

(Thank you, Das Boo!)
I should be spending more time with my sister's cat who I'm cat-sitting. I'm only really going over once a day to feed her and hang out a bit, but I know she'd really love some more company since she's the only pet. Sorry, Pips, I'll try to spend more time with you tomorrow.

Here's a video showing how much she loves attention (and food): http://youtu.be/EqMwRy3zaqY

Abbeh
May 23, 2006

(Thank you, Das Boo!)

hhgtrillian posted:

It looks like you are feeding Pips Fruity Pebbles.

New confession : I'm feeding my sister's cat fruity pebbles. And she loves them.

Abbeh
May 23, 2006

(Thank you, Das Boo!)
I just went to pet Arthur and zapped him right on his silly little nose. There was an audible "POP" and he went and hid under the table, crying a little bit. I only sort of feel bad about it because he's not bright enough to know what's happening. With the other cats I would have just laughed. I did make sure to cuddle his pain away and he's all better - and has forgotten everything.

Most of the time, though, zapping cats in the winter is an owner's prize for dealing with cat poo poo (literal and figurative) the rest of the year.

Abbeh
May 23, 2006

(Thank you, Das Boo!)
I just gave Ed her favorite treat: Fluff.
Now she's walking around with a sticky, white beard.

• Locked thread