Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mighty Amoeba
Jul 10, 2006

I am the mightiest of them all!
When I was in college I only scooped Lucy's box like every three weeks or something horrible. She never ever peed or pooed outside it, though, the little champ.

Also I have taken to high-fiving people out of habit because I high-five my cats all the time. That's not bad for the cats, but it makes me feel weird when I realize what I'm doing.

Oh, and when I had mice I discovered I should not take care of things in cages because I really need my animals to be able to sit on my chest and demand that I take care of them when I'm in a depressive streak, because otherwise I just don't.

Mighty Amoeba fucked around with this message at 04:24 on Nov 28, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mighty Amoeba
Jul 10, 2006

I sometimes ignore my cats to watch silly videos I just took of them over and over, laughing like an idiot. "Go awaaaay, Valentine, I'm watching you play with your Da Bird."

Mighty Amoeba
Jul 10, 2006

When my childhood cat died when I was in college, I got sick of people asking me how he died and started telling them his parachute didn't open.

• Locked thread