Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jorge Bell
Aug 2, 2006
Is this game coming out? They stopped sending kickstarter updates again (after like... 3 detailing the gun's types?) and it's been quiet ever since.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jorge Bell
Aug 2, 2006
I want to play this game! The one that the thread is about!

Jorge Bell
Aug 2, 2006
Barkley 2 release date: 20XX?

Jorge Bell
Aug 2, 2006
Will Barkley 2 support SLI?

Jorge Bell
Aug 2, 2006
Will I be able to "ship" B2 characters? I'm running out of steam on my fanfic where I pair up members of the U.S. Senate

Jorge Bell
Aug 2, 2006

Jorge Bell
Aug 2, 2006

Jorge Bell
Aug 2, 2006
Can't wait for Barkley 2! Very excited

Jorge Bell
Aug 2, 2006

Nessus posted:

Will I be able to travel through a series of brown textures to shoot grayish white people while possibly being a cat in Barkley 2?

This is such a pedestrian question. *sigh* All of the glorious art assets in The Magical Realm of Tir na Nog - Escape From Necron 7: Revenge of Cuchulainn - The Official Game of the Movie: Chapter 2 of the Hoopz Barkley SaGa are hand-drawn 2d pixellated artistic works ("pixel art") hand illustrated by Frankie, pbhn.

The shooting of the game's various gun's will be at all kinds of targets, not simply "grayish white people".

You play as X114JAM9, an amnesiac baller, as stated in the Original Post (OP) of this forum thread, not a feline (cat).

You're welcome for indulging your question with an answer, sir.

Jorge Bell
Aug 2, 2006
I was really excited when it seemed like they were doing a comprehensive breakdown of the weapon types but then they just stopped and I was disappointed

because just like the kickstarter, it raised my hopes and then dashed them to pieces.

Jorge Bell
Aug 2, 2006
https://i.imgur.com/SMxQCzS.gifv

Jorge Bell fucked around with this message at 19:04 on Dec 13, 2017

Jorge Bell
Aug 2, 2006
The game is taking so long because they have to remove references to all the celebrities that died while making it (they seem disrespectful post mortem)

Jorge Bell
Aug 2, 2006
Barkley 2 is gonna launch on hallowween and you guys are going to look like loving idiots!!!

Jorge Bell
Aug 2, 2006
barkley 2 IS the mars rover

Jorge Bell
Aug 2, 2006
Looking through the ToG twitter is so pathetic. It's like a single guy publicly doing his humiliation fetish thing for 8 posts and then a 2 year gap before the next round. "We're totally going to release a series of blog posts, guys!" and then does 2 before just quitting without saying a word.

Jorge Bell
Aug 2, 2006
Legend speaks of a new promise...

Jorge Bell
Aug 2, 2006
i think the thread should stay open

Jorge Bell
Aug 2, 2006
STOP POSTING I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ABOUT BARKLEY 2 ANYMORE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jorge Bell
Aug 2, 2006
barkley 1 inspired tens of armchair developers to believe that if they just sat down and did it they too could have a Comedy Game. but barkley 2 inspired those same brave souls to give up completely....