Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

I appreciate the demo we got and it's really apparent how much work went into this project, no one could accuse you guys of sitting on your asses for seven years. It's hard not to think of what the dream version of this game could have been, something like Enter the Gungeon with a real story.

Honestly I think this would have been better off as another RPG Maker title to fill in the sections between jokes and story beats, but I admire the ambition behind trying to make this a real game doing something different. If you all had released this demo in 2015 I think people would have been really excited for the final product.

This whole project was worth it to me if only to play the character creator, which got a lot of laughs out of me and surprised me with how many diverse gags made it in there. I do hope we get B-Ball Tactics in some form because that sounds like it has a lot of potential on its own, but if this is the last we see of this project I'll still feel you all fulfilled the promise.

Please don't work on finishing this game for free or promises of future revenue, consider selling sprite packs for all those beautiful assets and gun's, and maybe the soundtrack too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Quicksilver6 posted:

I didn’t say “make everything way more complicated, change genres completely and have almost nothing in common with the original”

I'll be honest when they started talking about fancy gun's loot breeding systems I just assumed they were completely joking about it and not actually working earnestly to deliver on that vision. Nuclear Throne meets Borderlands could be a good idea for a game but maybe not if the game is also an RPG maker comedy sequel. .