Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Geight
Aug 7, 2010

Oh, All-Knowing One, behold me!
Either way I intend to purchase and enjoy this vidcon but if I can click a button that makes it so I can acquire it through Steam that would be even better.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Geight
Aug 7, 2010

Mozi posted:

It will be a bummer that the famous B-Ballers of today won't be making reappearances. Also a lot of the charm in the first game was in the combat system where you could really get down to some B-Balling action, I'm not sure the gun's will give the same feeling. I'm sure it will still be a great game though.

I get the feeling that it is a distinct possibility that perhaps the main character may or may not have the inkling of latent baller potential running through his veins, which could manifest itself in some sick b-ball action once released.

Geight
Aug 7, 2010

I think they're out of money from putting far too much into the homestuck game kickstarter, but one can hope.

Geight
Aug 7, 2010

Lizard Wizard posted:

I'm surprised this mashup hasn't been posted yet. It's basically the only mashup that suits the first game.

Probably cause that sounds really bad and this is from somebody that legitimately enjoys both of those songs on their own.

I really hope enough money can be raised to get the NG+ stuff! I like their idea for it.