Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vipershark
Nov 13, 2010
is this an ARG to gain hype before the game is released

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vipershark
Nov 13, 2010
Do people who backed through PayPal still get a copy of the game?

Vipershark
Nov 13, 2010

Barley

Vipershark
Nov 13, 2010
* Resume Reality
* Hack the Files
* END THE PAIN

Vipershark
Nov 13, 2010
It's so good to see actual Barkley 2 progress.

Vipershark
Nov 13, 2010
Is there a way to access the game if I backed through Humble Bundle (and therefore PayPal)?

Vipershark
Nov 13, 2010

mp5 posted:

What does the backer update say

Can someone post the text? I backed through Humble/PayPal but would like to see the backer-only update. I haven't gotten an email.

Vipershark
Nov 13, 2010
Barclays Center

Vipershark
Nov 13, 2010
will there be any social distancing jokes in this game

Vipershark
Nov 13, 2010
if everyone is out of work does it mean that this game is going to be finished

Vipershark
Nov 13, 2010
unironically what needs to be done to have this game completed and released

note that i did not say enjoyed, i said released

Vipershark
Nov 13, 2010
it seems really unfair that frankie spent all that time and effort making literal thousands of sprites only for nothing to come of it
not that everyone else didn't put in time and effort as well but he was literally working towards nothing, long after everyone else stopped

i hope it paid well

Vipershark
Nov 13, 2010
posting in this thread in 2021

Vipershark
Nov 13, 2010
This video reminded me of Barkley https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LTMYocpE9M&t=129s

I began wondering to myself how much money it would take to buy the IP off of ToG and convince the original devs to finish it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vipershark
Nov 13, 2010
in all seriousness if i won the lottery i'd try to bribe the original ToG people to finish the game