Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Future Days
Oct 25, 2013

The Taurus didn't offer much for drivers craving the sport sedan experience. That changed with the 1989 debut of the Ford Taurus SHO (for Super High Output), a Q-ship of the finest order that offered up a high-revving Yamaha-designed V-6 engine and a tight sport suspension.
Just posted on corporate site Kotaku: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ij4CdX9BkB8

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Future Days
Oct 25, 2013

The Taurus didn't offer much for drivers craving the sport sedan experience. That changed with the 1989 debut of the Ford Taurus SHO (for Super High Output), a Q-ship of the finest order that offered up a high-revving Yamaha-designed V-6 engine and a tight sport suspension.
apparently, famous vidcon FF X/V will get released this year. this is some important news.
yet i'm still here, waiting for the next stream to see how gun's are born.

Future Days
Oct 25, 2013

barkley, the video game

Future Days
Oct 25, 2013

Barkly

/

Future Days
Oct 25, 2013

Future Days
Oct 25, 2013

A long-lost brother comes out of the darkness...

quote:

in 2003, I was requested to meet with Warner Brothers about doing a film tentatively titled “Skate Jam.” They were bringing back Looney Tunes with “Back In Action” & then wanted to start on my project immediately. A week later Back In Action bombed & Skate Jam was shelved forever

Future Days fucked around with this message at 11:22 on Jan 9, 2019

Future Days
Oct 25, 2013

Line Feed posted:

Ladies and gentlemen I am going to say the B-word

the gamer word.........

Future Days
Oct 25, 2013

Future Days
Oct 25, 2013

edutainment

Future Days
Oct 25, 2013

new trailer looking grea.t

Future Days
Oct 25, 2013

nintendo(n't) 2019 e3 vidcon list has been leaked...

Future Days
Oct 25, 2013

i still Belie2e

Future Days
Oct 25, 2013

Tunicate posted:

I compiled the demo and am hosting it here, gently caress the police.

Future Days
Oct 25, 2013

the b2 demo is beyond amazing

Future Days
Oct 25, 2013

Future Days
Oct 25, 2013

these are the joke's we all waited 6 1/2 years for

Future Days
Oct 25, 2013

Future Days
Oct 25, 2013

Semper g*me's

Future Days
Oct 25, 2013

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

I got put on the team and I used my time to get a draft of the ending. I'm going to spoil it for you. Actual real rear end spoilers follow

Cyber Dwarf's head lies near death on the floor near Hoopz while Cuchulainn laughs about how everything has been futile and Hoopz was better off staying in the jail city not knowing of his past. Cyber Dwarf laughs to this and tells Hoopz that it's not pointless. He should never give up... and that he has a special message from his father.
His cyber eye lights up and a shadow hologram of a familiar man is displayed. It's Barkley. He gives a inspiring speech to Hoopz telling him that he needs to revive the soul of B-Ball if he's going to ever find his inner strength. Before the message can finish though Cuchulainn crushes his head under foot killing Cyber Dwarf.
Something snaps in the once innocent Hoopz as he watches his friend die. The last of his memories come flooding back into him as he remembers the joy of dribbling. Filled with a newfound fury he grips his B-Ball tightly.
"That finally shut him up. He was seriously getting on my nerves" sneers the powerful Cuchulainn before he notices the b-ball glowing in Hoopz hand.

"What's that? You think a B-ball can stop me?" He asks as a pure blue energy swirls around it causing the b-ball to spin violently, Hoopz tears streaming down his cheeks. "I know it will. I'm going to end this right now." He spits as he propels himself forward, jamming the spinning blue b-ball into Cuchulainn's chest causing the villain to cough blood directly into Hoopz face. "W-what is this? This power?!" He screams.
"It's my special technique you baka, it's the Rasengan!" Cuchulainn's face twists into rage as his body begins to crumble. "This can't be happening! Me, defeated? Impossible!"

Hoopz smirks. "Believe it!"

Cuchulainn is then blown to bits.

There, now we can never wonder about the game again.

big if true

Future Days
Oct 25, 2013

Requiescat in game's

Future Days
Oct 25, 2013

You clearly have Joke's turned off in the Option's menu.

Turn it on to access all the joke's and chuckle's.

Future Days
Oct 25, 2013

barkley..............

Future Days
Oct 25, 2013

btaernkyl.ey

Future Days
Oct 25, 2013

basketball

Future Days
Oct 25, 2013

gobble gobble basketball

Future Days
Oct 25, 2013

can't believe barkelyte 2 won best vidcon at the vidcon award's

Future Days
Oct 25, 2013

feliz navigames, ballers

Future Days
Oct 25, 2013

Future Days
Oct 25, 2013

Having player the latter (severely unfinished) parts of the game due to having a kickass dev build :ssh: I can confirm all the dumb rear end stupid funny joke's are after TNN and that, yes, just like in B1 the initial area is meant to set the tone and show the player duergs = bad

Future Days fucked around with this message at 16:25 on Jan 6, 2020

Future Days
Oct 25, 2013

Can i get an a.m.e.n. for this fallen baller clispaeth bless

Future Days
Oct 25, 2013

Future Days
Oct 25, 2013

new barkley animations looking good

Future Days
Oct 25, 2013

quote:

Was that basketball mini game modelled after space harrier released I cant remember

Bisse posted:

Found what I think is the Space Harrier BBall prototype. Dont have a windows machine around to double check so it may also be virus infested garbageware. Let me know if its the right thing.

ThisIsBBall.exe: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FQDvFoQS3DznrY2Ed9oQhEQD9N04TBdN/view?usp=drivesdk
spaceharrier.gm81: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UECWe5FtSJkUvf4TET78swDvZ240ChIW/view?usp=drivesdk

Future Days
Oct 25, 2013

Barkeyly 2 new engine sneak peek!

Future Days
Oct 25, 2013

CAPT. Rainbowbeard posted:

That Mac port doesn't work on 64-bit OSX.

report here https://github.com/talesofgames/barkley2_bugs/issues

Future Days
Oct 25, 2013

teny

Future Days
Oct 25, 2013

new vidcon idea (do not steal)

basketball rpg

Future Days
Oct 25, 2013

Gortarius posted:

I didn't talk to him much even before he went MIA and after that the only contact was the two posts he made here a year ago. You should ask Frankie, I've heard shady back alley rumours he sometimes collabs with cboy or something like that.

b-ball tactics will never come out, nor will Barkley 2, unless some lunatic purchases the thing from ToG's hands. In which case said lunatic will open up the project, take one look at it and hork. The only way to tolerate the project is to be subjected to it for years, slowly increasing dosage, so that your resistance to it grows. If you just go into it willy-nilly out of the blue with no prior exposure you will perish on the spot.

even if b2 never gets released (i'm still hoping up for 11/11/23), as a broke brained internet person, i had and still have too much fun with teny (whatever the gently caress that is, it tickles the stupid internet part of my brain), the not depressing parts of tnn, oo, ys kolob, brain city, everything cuchu, everything slag, everything cyberdwarf, the running mantis saga, the dojo dad saga, the cgrems, everything in the social, the word "terlet", and everything else i'm missing.

it's kinda sad to see such good writing gone to waste ngl

Future Days
Oct 25, 2013

Gortarius posted:

I think you listed the entirety of what existed in the game.

I'm sort of bummed out the mantis and bunch of other poo poo that was actually fully realized wasn't in the demo, but what can you do. Also bummed that no one who streamed or did a video on it didn't show the fishing minigame.

tbh, just like with everything else in the game, there was never a clear indication on how and when to get the fishing rod and the lures, and with combat being a non-feature, there's no incentive to get more gun's

in any case, i'll keep the moment where basketball dad's bald scalp emerges from a pond to offer cosmic advice in my heart forever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Future Days
Oct 25, 2013

Groovelord Neato posted:

Was bball tactics released or was that just not done at all?

Yes. Sadly (or maybe hilariously), it's just hotseat. Iirc the online features are there, but that's tog quality for you. Still, it's probably the only thing close to 100% completion in the B2 saga.