Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Icept
Jul 11, 2001
While I was throwing down some cash towards this, I was thinking about how few games are actually downright funny. It's very few, and I feel like it's worth supporting those that can poke a little light at themselves and those around them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Icept
Jul 11, 2001

Chef Boyardee posted:

I'm going to post some music for towns and I guess some general thoughts about them. I've written more town music than we have towns so I'm eventually going to have to cut some of them. It's mostly unfinished, some ideas are very rough, others are coming along and a few are almost there.

I think you're being way too hard on yourself and most if not all the songs sound awesome and nestle great in between that raw chiptunes and more recent video game stuff, before everything was symphony orchestras blaring away. Seriously it's good work.

Chef Boyardee posted:

eurotrash - I really like this song and I want it to be in the game, but I don't know where to go with it. It's basically been sitting there for 2 years without much work because I don't know what to do. Basically everything about it needs to be better. It's got a cool hook but nothing else.

cavern - I really like this song, probably more than the other town songs I've written, but it's super rough, very short right now and the instruments blow. I don't think I'll finish this one because I just don't have the instruments for it, I kind of think it needs to be performed live, but maybe I'll do something with it, because I think it's potentially pretty good.

These are great. I think the first one sounds like something that would play with a cutscene or story exposition, and the second one has a sort of "interrupt-y" feel, like something that would play if a character barged into a conversation.

Icept
Jul 11, 2001
when bargly

Icept
Jul 11, 2001

Gortarius posted:

Our idiot producer is "talking to the press"

I thought that was your job? now slam that vid down my gaping hoop

Icept
Jul 11, 2001
it's funny cuz whenever I drop some monsters in the bowl i'm thinking of your game as well

Icept
Jul 11, 2001
So when they succeed, they are horrible monstrosities...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Icept
Jul 11, 2001
The Charles Barkley Christmas Miracle: The Movie: The Game