Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sir Prancelot
Mar 7, 2008

:h:Knight of the
Rainbow Table.:h:
Looking for material to put in this thread is like playing chicken with my fear and hatred of compulsive hoarding.

And one that's nerdier than it is gross:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir Prancelot
Mar 7, 2008

Darth Freddy posted:

Well....time to start cleaning the house.
You and me both, brother.

Sir Prancelot
Mar 7, 2008

The Aphasian posted:

What's the upper left flag? It looks a little, um, white supremacist. http://www.adl.org/hate_symbols/default_graphics.asp
It's a Principality of Zeon flag from Mobile Suit Gundam (:suicide:) and within the context of the show it's kinda supposed to remind you of Nazis since the narrative draws some pretty glaring parallels to WWII.

Keeping one in your room is a pretty terrible nerd idea.

Sir Prancelot
Mar 7, 2008

Sir Prancelot
Mar 7, 2008

That jar by the TV.

What is it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir Prancelot
Mar 7, 2008

TurboTax posted:

It looks like a one-eyed dog from the depths of hell decided to join him.
I will hear nothing against Sewer Dog. :colbert:

• Locked thread