Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 35 hours!
Not sure if it qualifies as a lair, but I still fondly remember Knormal's My mother is insane thread, in which said goon shows us his house full of stuff. Some of my first exposures to hoarding in here. Brings back memories!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 35 hours!

Hell yes, masaoki is great on so many levels.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 35 hours!

Francostein posted:

This is more of a request than anything, but can someone post vaerai "walls of anime" archon's collection pictures. Unless my memory of them is wrong, I don't think they were posted yet.
I think they are these, but I'm not sure:

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 35 hours!
Well drat.
I was going to post the "A prize is won for the filthiest goon house" but can't find it, anyone other than dr 14 inch dick know what I'm talking about?

• Locked thread