Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!

Lonely Virgil posted:

That is not marmite on that trash can, is it? :stare:

A can full of roaches in a hoarder's home;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=RLY66rquSTg#t=68s

This is horrifying :stonk:

I live in Florida so it's basically impossible to avoid a roach here and there no matter how clean your keep things.

I am utterly terrified of them. I don't know if it's an outright phobia but I can't handle them. I had to deal with one the other night and you'd think I was trying deal with a crazy guy with a knife the way I dealt with it (thank god for having a cat who kept hunting it and eventually chased it around to a spot where I could kill it).

This video is worse than anything else posted in this thread. What. the. gently caress. Imagine being the neighbors of that family

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

Hurt69420 posted:

Some of these anime-shrine bedrooms are actually very neat & well-organized.

It's almost creepier that way

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I like how she's got like Pokemon sheets and leapord print pillows and a scream mask and a bambi and whatever all that nonsense is behind her, but then she's got a flowery grandma comforter.

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

Faerunner posted:

How many teenage girls' bedrooms have you been in recently?

This is a trap guys, a trap!!

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

Dammit_Carl! posted:

As overly indulgent parents, we've tried to get our kids to keep their legos in nice, orderly boxes; we've bought them multiple boxes to put legos in, put the shelves/cases together to put these boxes in, helped label said boxes, etc.

...and the bastards just dump them out anyway.

Organization is lost on the youth.

The only proper way to play with Legos is to dump the all into a pile then build from the pile!

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

It's a deleted level from Alan Wake

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

The one thing I never get with these stories where someone is unemployed and only plays WoW is where do they get the money?? There's stories ALL the time about people who just stop going to work and devote all their time to WoW, but that $15 a month has gotta come from somewhere. I can't imagine it's ALL unemployment

• Locked thread