Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lot 49
Dec 7, 2007

I'll do anything
For my sweet sixteen
Pearson is boss. Him and Daehli are my two favourite players in that team. Pearson is actually a great ballwinner usually although he didn't show it much last night, he loves a tackle.

Januzaj is the most naturally talented though. Reminds me a bit of Morrison in how he makes difficult things look easy.

Anyway it as a very strange game. United dominated possession and scored three without ever really getting going but their defending was laughable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lot 49
Dec 7, 2007

I'll do anything
For my sweet sixteen
If you only saw the games on stream then how do you know Reysol 'thoroughly outclassed' United? That game wasn't streamed. Sounded pretty equal from the limited reporting I read. 2-0, both teams had chances but United couldn't finish theirs which is unsurprising given Januzaj didn't play and Wilson went off at HT.

Lot 49 fucked around with this message at 16:28 on Apr 16, 2013

Lot 49
Dec 7, 2007

I'll do anything
For my sweet sixteen
You can insult them if you want vaginal culture. I was just curious what he was basing his view of that match on since he didn't see it and it didn't chime with what I'd heard.

Lot 49
Dec 7, 2007

I'll do anything
For my sweet sixteen
Under-21 league semi-final in five minutes. United vs Liverpool playing for the chance to get beat by Tottenham in the final.

Goodies: Amos, Vermijl, Thorpe, M Keane, James, Charni, Tunnicliffe, Cole, Januzaj, Lawrence, Lingard.

Baddies: Ward, Flanagan, Robinson, Sama, Jones, Coady, Peterson, Teixeira, Morgan, Adorjan, Ibe.

Lot 49
Dec 7, 2007

I'll do anything
For my sweet sixteen
The ref is fat.

Lot 49
Dec 7, 2007

I'll do anything
For my sweet sixteen
United won 3-2.

United tried to play it tight in the first half but just got dominated. 0-2 down at HT and it could have been more. Second half they decided having a forward would be a good idea and they were fantastic. Great comeback.

Suck on that Zeki :)

Lot 49
Dec 7, 2007

I'll do anything
For my sweet sixteen
Vermijl is a decent young right back. Reasonable potential but he's 21 now and needs games at the senior level or he will stagnate. I can't see him getting that at United so he should probably move or hope he gets lucky with a good loan.

Januzaj is outstanding. Best player in the under-21s even though he only turned 18 in february and is almost always the youngest player on the pitch. He should be involved with the first team during pre-season and if Moyes has any eye for talent at all he'll get him in the squad and start giving him minutes in the first team.

Lot 49
Dec 7, 2007

I'll do anything
For my sweet sixteen
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JIZ8LjxfJg

Lot 49
Dec 7, 2007

I'll do anything
For my sweet sixteen
Wilson is boss.

He is not quite in the 'obviously good enough for the first team' category like Pogba/Januzaj etc but he's getting better all the time and it would be cool to see him given some minutes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lot 49
Dec 7, 2007

I'll do anything
For my sweet sixteen
United beat City 4-1 tonight in the msc.

Wilson got all four and looked far too good for that level. He could be loaned out but I'd prefer it if they sold Hernandez and made him part of the squad.

• Locked thread