Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dreadwroth
Dec 12, 2009

by R. Guyovich
I had a bug with continuing after a save. You should probably contact the devs and let them know what issues you are having.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dreadwroth
Dec 12, 2009

by R. Guyovich
/\/\/\Yeaaaah I was wondering about that spoiler. That freaks me right the gently caress out.
Oh poo poo sonnn, act 3 is out?! Fuuuuck yesssss! SO far, this act makes me crazy happy. But something is bothering me after playing "The Entertainment", and I don't wanna spoil it but everyone who has played that knows what Im talking about. What the hell, mannnn. Worth the wait, best game this year after Tex Murphey.

Dreadwroth
Dec 12, 2009

by R. Guyovich
To be fair, considering how much stuff is in act 3, I doubt they thought it would take this long. They may have had issues getting their engine to cooperate with all of the crazy crap they pulled in Act 3.

Dreadwroth
Dec 12, 2009

by R. Guyovich
Welp Ill just shut my mouth then.

Dreadwroth fucked around with this message at 15:24 on Apr 22, 2015

• Locked thread