Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Senior Funkenstien
Apr 16, 2003
Dinosaur Gum
I have failed the drat Microsoft 70-680 three times now. Is there a book or something that actually has whats covered in the exam? Or anything you guys recommend for studying?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senior Funkenstien
Apr 16, 2003
Dinosaur Gum

madmaan posted:

The press book covers everything in the exam. It however doesn't put do a great job at making everything seem important. For example, notice how sometimes you will see a picture of something with text underneath it? What is covered in that pictures description could be something unique that doesn't show up in the chapter and will end up on the test.

http://www.amazon.com/Microsoft-Win...s=microsoft+680 Was the author of the edition i used I believe. The 3rd party books generally a little easier to read and focus more on you passing the test than going over the pure coursework.

You have already seen 3 version of the test. You should know by now what you feel weak on.

Thanks a lot madmaan. I'll get that and read it for my next try. Its all the minutia that kicks my rear end. Not to mention the test is different every time so the score report doesn't help any.