Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
crutt
Sep 13, 2003
Hamhock Captain.

7.3L and 15 MPG. I approve this thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crutt
Sep 13, 2003
Hamhock Captain.

1600 LBS, Didnt feel like I was carrying anything!

Edit: 2000 lbs

crutt fucked around with this message at 03:25 on Jan 7, 2013

crutt
Sep 13, 2003
Hamhock Captain.
I'm actually considering selling my '00 F250 7.3L with 134k miles because, well even as a homeowner, it probably is overkill. Change my mind! (Considering an 04'ish Forester XT as replacement)

crutt
Sep 13, 2003
Hamhock Captain.

Shifty Pony posted:

Well I went ahead and told him I want it. I was wrong on the transmission: it is just shifting a little hard, no hesitation. The vacuum actuation of the front auto-locking hubs is being a pain as well but meh, I'm not planning on needing 4x4 and the manual lock still works. It is at an oil change and only burned about a quart.

$8k for a '01 F250 7.3L Lariat 4x4 , on the condition that I not re-sell it. Considering I was looking around for a Ranger or F150 for only a bit less I consider it one loving hell of a deal and I plan on keeping it forever.

I approve. I paid $8k for my 2000 4x4 7.3l with 128k miles, but mine is an XL (vinyl floor, cloth bench, roll up windows, no cruise control.) Good job!

• Locked thread