Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sits on Pilster
Oct 12, 2004
I like to wear bras on my ass while I masturbate?

leica posted:

Can anyone recommend which used VW diesels are decent these days? I've been looking in the 10 year old, $5k to $6k range, Golfs and Jettas. My brother needs a good car for work, and does lots of travelling, but I'm a bit wary of VW's track record with that generation. Also need to point out that he wants an automatic and I don't know if those are any good either. Just need to find out if I should rule them out or not.

The mk4 TDIs are very picky, but as long as maintenance has been done 100% correctly for the life of the vehicle, the engines are very reliable, long-lasting and can return incredible mileage. The auto boxes do not, however, have a good reputation. Besides their reliability issues, they also significantly decrease mileage. I would only consider a manual, and then only if I had meticulous maintenance records on-hand.

Head over to tdiclub.com and familiarize yourself with what these cars require. Correct oil at the correct intervals is a big one, as is the timing belt and all of the system's associated components.

Sits on Pilster fucked around with this message at 13:11 on Dec 15, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sits on Pilster
Oct 12, 2004
I like to wear bras on my ass while I masturbate?
I would be curious to know why the turbo failed. If there was a runaway, there could be engine damage that has yet to show itself.

• Locked thread