Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Polish
Jul 5, 2007

I touch myself at night
Just trying to get some thoughts and ideas here. I mostly do day hikes in south eastern PA, so big rocks, trees, lots of water. I have a pair of five fingers that I used for many years that now need to be replaced. They were the older model of their outdoor, Trek or something I think? I really enjoyed hiking in them even though they are goofy looking, they suited my needs. I am not sure if I should get another pair, or try something different. I would probably go with another minimalist shoe, but something like a trail runner might work better. Kinda hard to know without dropping 100+ bucks on something I might not like. I was eyeing up the V-Trail https://www.amazon.com/Vibram-Trail...C61&sr=8-4&th=1

This is my backyard, so I can just go right across the creek and hike around for a few hours:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU