Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nerdmann
Sep 21, 2007
So I love to hike and do a lot of 5-12 mile dayhikes here in Southwestern Virginia (particularly on The AT) and have done a few backpacking trips like Mt.Rogers. Just did a quick trip to Dragon's Tooth off the AT on Monday, tomorrow I am doing a 6 mile loop at Bottom creek Gorge and next Monday doing 11 miles at Rock Castle Gorge since I am on college break.

I am a super lightweight day hiker though and have trouble with my knees due to running so backpacking kills me. I see snow around here in the mountains but nothing compared to most of these pics, what a difference! But I do think the Blue Ridge Mountains are gorgeous, and we have some pretty amazing hikes if I may say so, is it cool if I share some photos and adventures as well, even if they are relatively tame comparatively?

And I do a lot of trail magic in the spring since Troutville is such a trail town and I run into a million thru-hikers, can that also be shared here?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU