Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ombredog
Apr 4, 2024

for every post i make i order myself to do three squats and take an effervescent multivitamin on top of my tallest hill in my town. it helps my reception

Went over to the Peninsula in the Victoria down under and walked half of it (very thin) over a couple of hours for a casual hike with the doggy the other day.

The country has gotten through a lot of its hot and wetter seasons now, and we are getting into the colder days as they slowly get drier. I'm excited since this usually means it is peak backpacking season to punch out some really big treks

Might finally get sloppy and do another aussie overnight hike with a few raves in the middle like I did last year with a bunch of mates, it was really fun although half my Lanshan gear broke lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU