Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost

Spuckuk posted:

Do watch out if you buy from Amazon though, apparently a lot of fakes about

Yeah, and while everyone's money varies, $19 from amazon isn't THAT much more appealing than $24 from the source, especially since it's not like I need 20 pairs of Darn Tough hiking socks. And you can get 10% off from the source if you sign up for some proprietary purchase processing service, but :effort: and distrust etc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost

xzzy posted:

6.5 miles in sloppy 40 degree snow is fuckin murder. I think from now on I hang up the snowshoes April 1.

I hiked about 18-20 miles in England in muddy slop, and my pace was slower there on generally flat land and gentle ravines and almost zero altitude than it is when I hike with a pack in the mountains.