Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Superfuckers is puerile and bad and needs to be shut down.

Bravest Warriors is pretty great though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Superfuckers was poo poo, and there was no voice for it to find.

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Oh my god this is adorable.

It's not Cartoon Hangover, but you should recognize one of the voice actors.

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Speaking of Bee and Puppycat, I just realized that the monster's second mouth is actually whispering something entirely different from what the other mouth is saying. I can't quite make it out though :(

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

mingest posted:

Speaking of Bee and Puppycat, I don't understand why Puppycat knows so much about Wallace. If their temp work is to kill monsters or whatever. Does it respawn?

I just assumed it wasn't the real Wallace, but some kind of trick or trap v:geno:v

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Well that was intensely uncomfortable to watch and funny as hell at the same time :stonklol:

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Hmm. Interesting question. Why is it okay to show kids a dude and a lady kissing but not two ladies?

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
It's pretty much a toy game commercial. Game looks fun, and I guess it's written by KC Green? Probably gonna be good. I hear the creator dude, Brad O'Ferrel, is kind of transphobic though and that's terrible.

So I'm a pretty solid v:geno:v on this.

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

axleblaze posted:

Before I looked into this I assumed this was twitter overreacting to things like they do about everything and looking into it further, it appears to in fact be tumblr overreacting to things like they do about everything.

Eh I see the same events as somebody who was being casually terrible and got called out on it.

Rita Repulsa posted:

Don't just repeat accusations without knowing the facts :mad:

Yes, I totally didn't actually look this up myself I got it from my otherkin multiple system tumblr friend yup :v:

Still, KC Green is involved, so it might be cool.

I wish there was more good stuff on Cartoon Hangover than Bravest Warriors :(

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

...of SCIENCE! posted:

No, you don't understand! He donates to charity so it's totally cool for a CEO to publicly make fun of the transgendered, just like how you can't be racist if you have black friends and it's OK to say "human being" because your one gay friend said so. :jerkbag:

I agree with you entirely :ssh:

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Is that a spongebob-style jellyfish? :haw:

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
that's pretty ambiguous though, what if puppycat is just being sassy at bee

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

WarpedNaba posted:

Not sure why Bee is now super chubby, though.

That's chubby? Okay.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
wow that farmer guy is a creep, good thing his animals ate him and each other like some sort of freaky reverse matrioshka doll food chain or something i don't even know :wtc:

• Locked thread