Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Supercondescending
Jul 4, 2007

ok frankies now lets get in formation
I just want to thank all of you wonderful sperges for saving me from having to attempt to post a wall of text @ warbadger from my ipad, I do not have internet at my house yet. Lol "pit bulls do not automatically fight other dogs and have to be trained and conditioned to fight" omg thats precious :glomp:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Supercondescending
Jul 4, 2007

ok frankies now lets get in formation
My mom grew up with GSDs and has bazillions of stories about her GSDs and I have always wanted one because of those stories but I don't think I will ever have one because I can't handle tons of dog hair on everything. Alas, :(

I like this thread bc I get to look at pretty doggies :3:

• Locked thread