Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sutureself
Sep 23, 2007

Well, here's my answer...
I think my (parents') dog Barkley would love nose work! His mom was a GSD, and it looks like she got knocked up by a kelpie mix before being dropped off at the animal shelter. He's pretty low energy but real sharp and eager to please. Unfortunately, searching for 'nose work West Palm Beach' just brings up a bunch of rhinoplasty, because that's what you do in South Florida.

One time I lost my keys in the back yard and he found them for me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sutureself
Sep 23, 2007

I spent a week living with a guy who had an adorable white shepherd who looked like white-Onyx. How old is she, and is she sort of a terror?

Sutureself
Sep 23, 2007

Those old wardogs are shaped like my parents' gsd/kelpie mix, but he's a lazy-butt. :3:

Sutureself
Sep 23, 2007

I see giant dog with thing in its mouth and I immediately know it is MoMo and that whatever the plan was, it failed. He got muscley!

• Locked thread