Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ginny Field
Dec 18, 2007

What if there is some boy-beast running around Camp Crystal Lake?
This is Lexi.

She belongs to my grandparents, and is an absolute sweetheart of a dog. They've owned GSDs for as long as I can remember, and when they wanted a dog they usually just found someone with a litter and bought one. This time, they encountered a BYB who was looking to get out of shepherds and into smaller dogs. These folks had an adult female shepherd they were looking to get rid of, and it was pretty much love at first sight.

Lexi hadn't lived much life outside of a crate before they brought her home, but she adapted quickly and bonded so incredibly strongly with my grandfather. She's about... nine, now, I guess? It's amazing what she's done for my grandparents. They always had this sort of strict mindset of "dog stays outside, people stay inside" (I guess it may have been a generational thing) but from the beginning Lexi was allowed in the house and utterly spoiled. It's not uncommon to find her stretched out on the couch these days, which I never would have imagined they'd allow before they brought her home.

She's crazily vocal, and sings and makes woo-woooing sounds when she's excited.

She's very sensitive, frightened of loud noises (fireworks send her leaping into the bathtub), and she reacted to my grandpa going into the hospital for heart surgery a few years ago by chewing her own foot to ribbons.

But she's got the sweetest temperament of any dog I've ever known. She'll sit on your feet and lean against you for pets. She's got an intimidating bark but just wants to run up to strangers and kiss them. My grandfather takes her with him everywhere in the car. :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread