Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
6-Ethyl Bearcat
Apr 27, 2008

Go out

Pile of Kittens posted:

Wait, you can fish that poo poo out?
In theory yes. They show up on X-rays so you could probably locate out and get it removed, but you would have to go to Dr Dodgyvet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

6-Ethyl Bearcat
Apr 27, 2008

Go out
Are white GSDs and 'White Swiss Shepherds' the same thing or are WSSs an actual separate breed?

My boss at training has two GSDs, one of about 13 and decrepit, then other about 18 months. The boy is starting tracking training which he loves. He's gorgeous and enormous. I've not had a huge amount of contact with them in the past so I forget how big they get.

The few we've had at training have been universally awesome and very true to the breed. I worked with a little girl of 4 months who was very reactive to dogs (hadn't gone out of her backyard/breeder's house, then got sold by her second owner because she was reactive. I wonder why?). I taught the owners the Look at That game etc and they have worked so hard with her, a few weeks later she's a completely different dog. It would have been a huge problem to resolve if she didn't get sold when she did. She is becoming awesome like the others. :3:

When I retire I would love to have one. They'd be too much to handle for me at the moment!

6-Ethyl Bearcat
Apr 27, 2008

Go out
Vecna is so handsome. Will he get more 'male' looking as he gets older? Like, you tend to see most male GSDs having bigger jowls and a broader head than the ladies. Or is he finer because of his breeding?

6-Ethyl Bearcat
Apr 27, 2008

Go out

Triangulum posted:

He does look pretty feminine right now but he's only a little over 6 months old so I expect that to change as he gets older. His stop is getting more pronounced, his muzzle is starting to broaden up a bit, and he's already quite jowly. He's also developing a roman nose, which is my favorite thing ever in male GSDs. ...

This is probably the most masculine looking photo I have of Vecna right now

:kimchi: I love roman noses too, makes me wanna rub that nose. Even Vecna's dam looks less feminine compared to a lot of dogs I've seen so you should have a handsome manly man.

• Locked thread