Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Raikiri
Nov 3, 2008
I was asked to post a million pictures of my dog Jet (he's 3/4 long haired GSD and 1/4 Groenendael) so here are some:

Album from today/yesterday:

http://imgur.com/a/N2Xiu

Gif!

Where we take him for walks (click for big).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raikiri
Nov 3, 2008
We got him as a puppy because some people who lived quite near us had a litter rather than going to a breeder. We'd rather we had him than some of the idiots around here who just want a big dog to be intimidating.

We had all the usual checks and vaccinations done and he was completely healthy and still going strong at 9 now, getting on a bit for a dog of his size (weighs around 95-100lbs).

Cheers for the scans, I'll look at getting that book although he's generally very obedient.

Raikiri
Nov 3, 2008
He's around 66-67cm, so on the larger side.

Raikiri
Nov 3, 2008
Yeah I think you might have a giant on your hands, there's someone near me with a GSD/Great Dane and it's enormous. Must be 85cm at the shoulder.

Raikiri
Nov 3, 2008
The sun finally came out after 8 months of winter!

Raikiri
Nov 3, 2008

ShadowStalker posted:

Last was the 14 inch push-n-play. I think this one will be the sturdiest and last the longest.

I may have to get one, mine destroys most in a few days.

Also, derp:

Raikiri
Nov 3, 2008

Queen Elizatits posted:

Sometimes when you ask Moses questions his brain crashes

Who is a good boy MoMo?

.....give me a second I got this

They're such clever dogs yet do such stupid things.

No Jet, you can't bring the tree along.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raikiri
Nov 3, 2008

He'll be 12 in Nov :)

• Locked thread