Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Skizzles
Feb 21, 2009

Live, Laugh, Love,
Poop in a box.

WolfensteinBag posted:

Shadow doesn't have a long coat. :) Greta's coat would be soft like Cohen's and the furminator would never even get to the undercoat. As long as you're going with the growth of the hair, and not over using it, you should be fine.

You should bring Shadow to visit Chicago some day, then you could get a personalized grooming consultation... Just saying...

Yeesss, you could bathe him and he will stand in the tub giving you his 1000-yard stare of "my life is clearly over." :3: Fortunately he doesn't need baths very often.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skizzles
Feb 21, 2009

Live, Laugh, Love,
Poop in a box.
The solution to this conundrum is really easy. Have them put Pluto on hold and I'll come get him. :3:

Skizzles
Feb 21, 2009

Live, Laugh, Love,
Poop in a box.
Miss Maggie. :3: It's cute she has a teeny spot of white on her chest. I'm noticing more and more shepherds with white on the chest. Shadow has a super thin white stripe on his, though of course he's a mutt. But I wonder why it's cropping up in some shepherds so much. I get curious about dumb poo poo.

• Locked thread