Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr Snofeld
Apr 30, 2009
All of these GSDs seems so much smarter than mine. I love her to bits and it's not like she misbehaves but she definitely gets by on her looks, so to speak. Unfortunately I don't really have any pictures with me since I moved away, but I'll get some while I'm home for Xmas. She's pedigree but we've not done shows or anything like that, just obedience classes which she did pretty well at. Her back doesn't slope at all, which as I understand it is a good thing. I did find this video I took a few years back:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQN07bAfSQU

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr Snofeld
Apr 30, 2009
Good news, I found some recent photos on my phone. That video is from a few months after we got her. I came home from uni one day and a puppy rounded the corner. She was kinda fat cos the breeder had fed her porridge. She's changed quite a bit since then.

Dr Snofeld
Apr 30, 2009

adventure in the sandbox posted:

Ohhhh she looks so soft :3:

She is indeed extremely floofy. It's not terribly visible but in the third picture she's got her tail tucked in to protect her modesty. She'll generally assume that position if you stay near her for any length of time.

Dr Snofeld
Apr 30, 2009
All this talk of dogs doing scent work and high energy activities. Meanwhile here's how mine spent her afternoon:

Dr Snofeld
Apr 30, 2009
It's been a while since I posted Misha.

• Locked thread