Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DerpAlert
Aug 31, 2009

Haulin' Ass, Gettin' Paid
TEN XXXTRA LARGE
Hello GSD peeps. This is Max, my mom's GSD:

He might be a little overweight.

Max likes running back and forth along the fence line, and will gleefully do this for 15-20 minutes before getting bored, especially if there's something on the other side he wants. He once killed a deer like a wolf, by grabbing it by the neck and bringing it down :black101:. My mom has pastures in which she breeds horses, and he used to have the run of them before this happened. It kinda makes you think twice about letting him around any foals unsupervised.

If he's not getting his way he will let you know although despite his pushiness he's still trainable. He likes to sit in front of people while they're watching television, as it's VERY important to him that you pay some attention to him at all times even when you're otherwise engaged. His favorite game with me is to come barreling at me as fast as he can, missing at the last second. He does this every time he sees me :arghfist:. If I'm not prepared for it it can be quite nerve-wracking.

Despite his faults, I gotta love that German Shepherd Dog.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread