Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Drake_263
Mar 31, 2010
Oh, that's a lovely dog :) I love landsharks, they're beautiful animals and all sorts of smart. I really want one but right now I live alone in a teeny-tiny apartment and tend to spend half a day at work, no way can i look after a puppy.. so I just live vicariously through PI :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drake_263
Mar 31, 2010
Beautiful dog! But dude, look at him - still a puppy, you say? If he ends up growing into those ears, he's gonna be the size of a goddamn Clydesdale.

Drake_263
Mar 31, 2010
MoMo is seriously too drat adorable for something that sheer size. Give 'im a scritchie from me, please :3:

Also, I thought at first you were just being clever about 'dumb old dog' but after a google.. poor thing, I had no idea that could happen to a dog :cry: MoMo's a sweetie for looking after him.

Drake_263
Mar 31, 2010
Oh my gosh them sheppy radar ears. You sure there's not a bit of fennec in there?

Drake_263
Mar 31, 2010

I want one. I don't have an actual *yard* to put it in, but want.

• Locked thread