Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Turtle Dad 420
Jul 16, 2011

Turtle Time Erryday
Adopted this little girl about a month ago from a local rescue. 11 months old, a little on the scrawny side, but healthy otherwise. Not sure if she's purebred or some kind of mix. Named her Zelda

These are from the first week we had her.

And from today, she's starting to fill out since we've got her on a proper diet.

She's been amazing so far, a little ball of energy but very mild mannered and never barks which I find a little odd for a shepherd.

My friend is a trainer and she starts her first official classes tomorrow though she's already pretty good with basic commands.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turtle Dad 420
Jul 16, 2011

Turtle Time Erryday

Rigel posted:

Every litter has dogs who don't make the cut for working.

Case in point: Zelda

She's the most laid back, non-vocal GSD I've ever met. I adopted her from a rescue, so her background is largely a mystery to me. But she is a wonderful dog, very loyal, and a breeze to train.

Turtle Dad 420 fucked around with this message at 15:33 on Jan 26, 2016

• Locked thread