Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Teetotalitarian
Nov 25, 2003

But you're so supreeeeeme
When I was a little kid, our next-door neighbor family had a retired black and tan police dog GSD (the dad of the family was a jail warden) named Targo, and he was the sweetest old man dog I ever knew. Our back yards were separated by a big rock overhang of sorts and a wooden barrier wall with a gap between the two, and whenever Targo was out back and he heard us outside, he'd stick his big black snout between the wall and the rock to be petted :3: I think I'll always have a sweet spot for GSDs simply because Targo was such an excellent example of the breed. Back then, GSDs and dobermans had a particularly nasty reputation (it was kind of the BAD NASTY AGGRESSIVE DOG flavor of the month where I live) but I didn't believe it because :swoon: Targo :swoon:
One of my favorite childhood memories is sitting on the deck out back and suddenly noticing a polite, patient silky black schnozzle waiting to be petted. I wish I had pictures, but I was like five years old and not smart enough to figure that the schnoz wouldn't be there forever!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread