Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Siochain
May 24, 2005

"can they get rid of any humans who are fans of shitheads like Kanye West, 50 Cent, or any other piece of crap "artist" who thinks they're all that?

And also get rid of anyone who has posted retarded shit on the internet."

Triangulum posted:

Man he's getting so big and training him with the ball is so fun :3: He's sloppy as hell right now but we're working on speed and ethusiasm rather than the behaviors being neat. I'll worry about cleaning them up later.

E: This evening Vecna loving launched himself over a 4 ft. high wall at top speed to get a ball that accidently got thrown over it :gonk: Jesus loving Christ dog.

I'm officially in love with your dog.
Just saying :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Siochain
May 24, 2005

"can they get rid of any humans who are fans of shitheads like Kanye West, 50 Cent, or any other piece of crap "artist" who thinks they're all that?

adventure in the sandbox posted:

Went target shooting a couple of days ago because I got a new .22. Brought the dags because dogs and guns go hand in hand right??

Sigma goes crazy yelping and barking in excitement when we are about to shoot. We did actually get a squirrel and they ate it so I guess he has reason to be happy about gunshots.

Delta whines, she doesn't bark or yelp. At one point she play-bowed at me when I was lining up to shoot a frozen milk jug :3:

I tried taking Asa shooting once.
She tried to chase the tin cans I was shooting.
That would not have ended well :P
I want a gundawg :(

Siochain
May 24, 2005

Ohhhhh man those are amazing dogs. Jesus.
I wants :(

• Locked thread