Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bentacos
Oct 9, 2012
I finished the series for the first time about a week ago. I decided to take a break from it before doing a rewatch, so I started watching Treme. The first thing I thought was "Since when does Bunk not wear a suit?!"

I'm saving a rewatch of The Wire until I can convince some friends to watch it. I watched it all off of Amazon, but is there any way to listen to the commentaries beyond buying the DVDs? I hate the idea of having to switch discs all the time, but I won't ever entertain an option that I don't pay for.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bentacos
Oct 9, 2012

MrSlam posted:

What I'm wondering now is what I'll be watching after both these series. Should I catch up on Person of Interest? Should I start Justified? Should I chisel away at my gigantic backlog of anime?

I would strongly suggest Justified. It's a really fun show. The first few episodes of the first season are kind of episodic and random(still good though, especially Long In The Tooth) but after that it gets serialized and even better. The last season (season 5) had it's missteps but was still good overall. Seasons 2-4 are some of my favorite seasons of television.

bentacos
Oct 9, 2012

Gargamel Gibson posted:

Why do the homicide detectives have to wear suits while the others don't?

Well, The Bunk is strictly a suit and tie motherfucker, so maybe everyone else is just trying to keep up.

bentacos
Oct 9, 2012
Ask your moms