Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

~OKAY, WE'LL DRINK TO OUR LEGS!~

Konstantin posted:

The simple fact was that there wasn't any more money. Bodie and the other Barksdale people were getting their package from Marlo or Joe, they had no reason to pay Avon a cut. I'm sure he had some money put away and he had various fronts that may have been paying him a small amount, but it wasn't enough to keep paying DeLonda as he had been.

Should have gotten into the copy shop game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

surf rock posted:

And closing out season 4:

- Season rankings: 3 > 4 > 1 > 2

The really fun thing is that this will change every time you rewatch.

zenguitarman posted:

God I forgot all this happens in S4. Everything Bubbles after Sherrod is absolutely devastating.

Even Jay's heart grew three sizes after that. Which is bad since it was already enlarged.

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

BiggerBoat posted:

Yep. Season 2 is always at the bottom of every first time viewer's list

worst season on my first watch, tied for best on the second watch, on the third I quit even trying to rank them

surf rock posted:

- Gale Boetticher is here! So interesting that these shows just barely overlapped.

Law and Order on the other hand....

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

EDIT: I can't phrase this in a way that doesn't read stupid, so it must in fact be stupid, nvm

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

All of these lists and ranking, and no one has done a combined list of the fattest asses and the best pussies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

Orange Devil posted:

"We used to build poo poo in this country" must be number 1 because everything else derives from that.

needs some ""Honestly, I was looking for somebody who cared about the kid." It ain't profound and ain't entirely a monologue, but goddamn it is a punch in the guts.