Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Orfeo
Nov 27, 2007

Ectobiology sure does involve a lot of button pushing.

Well, hello. Punk's not dead! :swoon:

e: My bad.

Orfeo fucked around with this message at 16:06 on Dec 11, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orfeo
Nov 27, 2007

suuchan posted:

Ah, I guess so. The no spoiler guide includes 'character names and titles', so I assumed.

Eh, shouldn't take too long anyway. We'll get an official introduction soon. Hopefully.

DESPAIR. :unsmigghh:

Orfeo
Nov 27, 2007

DaveWoo posted:

I'm guessing oren's going to update his "reserved" post on the first page with the character profiles at the appropriate time.

And character art! :swoon:

Orfeo
Nov 27, 2007

Togami and Gundam

Orfeo
Nov 27, 2007

Rawkking posted:

* I think from the soundtrack that the *THUD* followed by the "ow!" we hear in the blackout audio clip is Togami hitting or tackling someone, but we can't be sure exactly what it was yet.

Oh God, what if he tripped on Mikan?

Orfeo
Nov 27, 2007

Tomn posted:

Unless, that is, he just cut the ends off the bones, and stuck the skewer into the meat while plugging the other end of the bone on the tip. Seems a touch easier than ramming a skewer straight through bone marrow and then pulling it out again later. Gundam's comment about a "bone hilt and a meat sheath" would seem to support that.

Look, it really doesn't matter how the skewer was hidden in the bone now. You're just spitting heirs at this point.

Orfeo
Nov 27, 2007

Suspicious Cook posted:

I had this exact image all up in Photoshop ready to post after I finished the update but you beat me to it and added the only possible tag line. That picture is incredible.

I'll probably be out voted, but I don't think I want to spend any of our free time with Komaeda now... :ohdear:

Why should we trust a suspicious cook in this thread? :colbert:

Personally, I'd like to keep going and see how deep the rabbit hole goes. Him and Kuzuryuu are going to be the best conversations.

Orfeo
Nov 27, 2007

Kidco, you're the best. :allears:

Orfeo
Nov 27, 2007

Isn't Hansel and Gretel brand of bread the spy likes in DR0?

Orfeo
Nov 27, 2007

Just a reminder, but Sonia's lying through her teeth about wanting to protect her skin from the sun with the wetsuit. Back in Update 10...

Oren posted:

Where's the SPF45, Sonia Nevermind? :colbert:

Orfeo
Nov 27, 2007

Warmal posted:

Was it ever mentioned that Koizumi dyed her hair?

I imagine it could be a simple overlook if it was an early idea for her to have a different colour of hair. But that's stretching it quite a bit.

Considering no reaction from Hinata however makes me think that it isn't too unusual that she didn't have red hair in the photo.

It's just that her head is in black and white. I assume that's sort of a visual indicator of where wounds are.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orfeo
Nov 27, 2007

Paracelsus posted:

When I hear "blackened" what comes to mind is spicy breaded catfish.

If blackened is a bad thing, Paul Prudhomme must be one of the guiltiest people in history.

• Locked thread