Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Instant Grat
Jul 31, 2009

Just add
NERD RAAAAAAGE

miscellaneous14 posted:

Unfortunately their Viddler videos are all broke as heck and the download pages for them are dead links. Which is a shame since slowbeef's reaction to the pizza roll guy is still amazing.

I come unto thee with a fat guy eating unhealthy amounts of pizza rolls:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHn43-cRTtc

(No, I don't know who uploaded this or why it's titled "Retsupurae Memories" but hey, here it is)

EDIT: Sorry for the off-topic, but really, no-one should be denied the opportunity to watch this video.

Instant Grat fucked around with this message at 17:46 on Aug 14, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Instant Grat
Jul 31, 2009

Just add
NERD RAAAAAAGE
There is no way in hell Peko is actually Kira-Kira because

• This is obviously a fake-out designed to make us think they're re-using a plot point from the first game, when in reality she's probably gonna use the whole Kira-Kira thing to try to hide her actual motive (which will probably involve Kuzuryuu somehow because really at this point how could it not)
  • Where is the justice in dooming 10-something innocent teenagers to die? It isn't. It's not there. She might as well have killed any of the other students and then gotten away with that instead, it would've had the exact same effect as what she was trying to accomplish here. Not very heroic or just!

Someone has probably already pointed this out but you're crazy if you think I'm reading over 100 posts in this thread.

Escape clause: She might actually be Kira-Kira, but then it'll turn out that the whole "FOR GREAT JUSTICE"-thing was completely false and she's really just a nutter.

Instant Grat
Jul 31, 2009

Just add
NERD RAAAAAAGE

Kurteth posted:

What if he has the same shoe size as Saionji? What if he walked DIRECTLY in her foot prints. I mean, I know that seems hard, but for SHSL Gangster, covering your tracks/watching your step isn't that out of place.

What if he just walked out of the door before Koizumi's body was dragged over to block it

Instant Grat
Jul 31, 2009

Just add
NERD RAAAAAAGE

Instant Grat posted:

There is no way in hell Peko is actually Kira-Kira because

• This is obviously a fake-out designed to make us think they're re-using a plot point from the first game, when in reality she's probably gonna use the whole Kira-Kira thing to try to hide her actual motive (which will probably involve Kuzuryuu somehow because really at this point how could it not)
  • Where is the justice in dooming 10-something innocent teenagers to die? It isn't. It's not there. She might as well have killed any of the other students and then gotten away with that instead, it would've had the exact same effect as what she was trying to accomplish here. Not very heroic or just!

loving called it

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Instant Grat
Jul 31, 2009

Just add
NERD RAAAAAAGE
This is nothing to do with the topic at hand specifically, but what if there's some Mukuro/Junko-type stuff going on with Fat Togami/DR1-Togami? :tinfoil:

Instant Grat
Jul 31, 2009

Just add
NERD RAAAAAAGE
I still think this whole thing is kind of dumb - they could've killed any other person and as long as they didn't get caught the result would've been the same as what they were trying to accomplish here (that is, everyone dead except Kuzuryuu). Just waltz in and stab Komaeda while he's tied up, he'll probably even give you helpful tips to avoid leaving behind any clues afterwards.

Instant Grat
Jul 31, 2009

Just add
NERD RAAAAAAGE

death .cab for qt posted:

It wasn't planned. Kuzuryuu confronted Mahiru, Mahiru didn't immediately buckle, Peko acted when she saw Kuzuryuu get angry, then tried to blame it all on somebody else.

youve_got_that_wrong.png

orenronen posted:

The young master devised a plan for Koizumi's murder, and began preparing to carry it out.

I figured the bat should be the murder weapon, since that’s what was used to get revenge on E-ko in the game...
She would die just like my sister did... A blow to the head.
It would be messy, and difficult to conceal... but it was worth it for revenge.

[...]

Even after I got her alone in the beach house... I was looking for an excuse to call the whole thing off.

[...]

After that... we proceeded according to the young master's plan, and set up the crime scene.

Instant Grat
Jul 31, 2009

Just add
NERD RAAAAAAGE

death .cab for qt posted:

That was all stuff made up to cover up the actual Peko-killing-koizumi bit. It cracks and breaks down under scrutiny like three lines later

Why did they bring a bat and a yellow gummibear then

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Instant Grat
Jul 31, 2009

Just add
NERD RAAAAAAGE
First order of business once we invent a time machine is figure out who decided to give Kira Buckland actual roles in proper projects and turn their gaze towards Edwyn Tiong instead, because this is an absolute travesty and I will not stand for this Bull poo poo

vvv In that case, all is well and good in the world vvv

Instant Grat fucked around with this message at 23:05 on Jul 16, 2014

• Locked thread