Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zellus
Apr 3, 2010

Incompetence surrounds me!

Yeah Bro posted:

They kinda got lazy with the character design, didn't they. Most of these guys have reused faces or bodies from the previous game. I get that it's anime, but they could at least have tried for a bit more variation. Unless this game is going to pull an SO3 and it'll turn out that the whole game takes place in a computer simulation with all the characteristics of the entrants switched up. But that's just baseless speculation.

Honestly, yeah, so far I'm not digging the characters designs outside of Fatogami and maybe the the Pillsbury Doughboy looking dude. so I'm hoping their personalities win me over.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zellus
Apr 3, 2010

Taciturn Tactician posted:

the one right above and to the left of the "Y box 360" is a Megadrive/Genesis.
It might also be a Saturn.

I'm guessing the artist wasn't a big Sega fan since he only put two of their systems on there.

Zellus fucked around with this message at 22:16 on Dec 23, 2012

Zellus
Apr 3, 2010

Migishu posted:

Going to see if I can do something about the menu bar on the side, but will most likely ignore it

I took a shot at getting rid of that bar. If it looks wrong or 'off' just let me know.

edit: Already noticed something wrong, but it should be fixed now.

Zellus fucked around with this message at 06:45 on Jan 10, 2013

Zellus
Apr 3, 2010

Skunkrocker posted:

There seems to be some weird artifacts on the left side (right from our view) of his left eye, the red one, ... but the rest of the image doesn't have any of those from what I can tell. Are those in the original picture or did that come from something you did?

I just checked, and the artifacts are in the original picture as well. All I did was touch up the small area where the side menu bar used to be.

edit: gently caress, wait, now I see what you mean. I just uploaded a (hopefully) fixed version.

Zellus fucked around with this message at 06:50 on Jan 10, 2013

• Locked thread