Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Velyoukai
Mar 4, 2011

I hate Suits. All of them.
Fatogami :allears:

Please do your blood proud and survive all the way, you bastard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Velyoukai
Mar 4, 2011

orenronen posted:

Tutorial posted:
But that's not all! Should you press the triangle button, a mysterious power will reveal to you the places you can interact with.
Having such a strange power at your disposal from the very beginning is super-useful.

If that's intentional for narrative as much as gameplay, that's an interesting amount of focus for Hajime.

Velyoukai
Mar 4, 2011

Maybe just in general, when anyone finds a translation choice questionable, they could go about the very reasonable motion of posting "Hey, Oren/Fedule, in your next editor/translator note/whatever, would you mind going through the process that resulted in X being used here?".

I'd think asking the people doing the word choices and giving those people time to actually respond would be a lot more respectful than what's roughly been "Hey, I personally think X would be better as Y, so please change it to Y".

So we can keep things peaceful and danganronpa'ly smooth in the thread. We haven't even gotten to any murders yet, and things are a little heated in here.

• Locked thread