Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Meis
Sep 2, 2011

It's here! :syoon:

I am pretty excited about this! I hope Fatogami dies first. Although I won't loose any sleep if it's chef guy. Better not be any of the more interesting looking people though, like Burly Von Musclesworth or miss suspiciously-smooth-twintails. Seriously I just love how loving weird the character designs are in these games.

E: Also booblady looks like Aoi, who was also a booblady, but she was more than just that. I hope this character is also more than just that.

Actually looking at it they do look pretty similar...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meis
Sep 2, 2011

Jeek posted:

:aaaaa:

Somebody get Goongami to YLLS.

This part is alarming though:

It is almost as if Hinata was undergoing some sort of psychosis and/or hallucinating prior to entry of the "room".

Either that or he's a robot and that was what his AI breaking looks like. I mean it's been established true AI can exist in this world, right? :v:

e: I'm totally making this my first incredibly dumb and unlikely speculation. I say unlikely now, but I remember what happened to the last thread's major pet theory...

Meis
Sep 2, 2011

occipitallobe posted:

So we can hear waves splashing, but we're immediately put back at Hope's Peak. Did Junko (or someone else from SHSL Despair) stash some random SHSL students on an island so she could wipe their memories, bring them back to Hope's Peak and play another round of murdergames when the first set left?

I bet they're already on a tropical island, but that pink bear set up a fake classroom to surprise them.

Meis
Sep 2, 2011

Jeek posted:

Just want to point you to the rules above:

I've actually never seen any of the promo stuff.. I avoided it on purpose so as not to be spoiled. I was just speculating based on stuff seen in this thread. Like the thread title (and the palm trees in the game's title image), as Dickweasel Alpha pointed out, so don't go accusing me of trying to spoil stuff, young man! :colbert:

Meis
Sep 2, 2011

MechanicalTomPetty posted:

So hey, that classroom sure looks familiar dosen't it!

Just gonna point out that as far as I know, every classroom in the academy is basically identical.

Meis
Sep 2, 2011

I know this is no "junko is an antagonist" from page 1, but still

Me, on page 1 posted:

I bet they're already on a tropical island, but that pink bear set up a fake classroom to surprise them.

Woo! I honestly didn't know that was the case, despite it turning out to be exactly true. I know you only have my word for it, but it really was a guess. I guessed based on the thread title, OP, and the fact that he heard waves splashing briefly. Although I was wrong about Usami being a bear, when she's quite obviously a bunny wabbit.

Also holy poo poo Fatgami is regular togami after all!? And not-naegi totally is real naegi using a different-yet-suspiciously-similar name, calling it now. Why else would he assume they're going to be forced to murder each other?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meis
Sep 2, 2011

Yeah pretty much as soon as I figured out what her SHSL ability is, I figured she's kind of there only to make the player love her. Seeing as the player will be all "oh my god she's a gamer! So am I!!! What a coincidence! I sure can identify with this chick! :syoon:"

That said, it's nice she's not super obnoxious or anything. I really love the characters introduced so far. Especially that animal breeder, I don't need to say why.

• Locked thread