Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Leave
Feb 7, 2012

Taking the term "Koopaling" to a whole new level since 2016.

I am digging the hell out of this guy's design. I hope he turns out to be a Super High School Level Dancer or Graffiti Artist or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

Aww, I'm kind of sad I learned Nekomaru's name.

I was fully prepared to just call him Takemikazuchi for the entire game. I may do that anyway, but I probably won't, as it'd cause confusion and could make me look like an idiot.

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

Waffleman_ posted:

No, dude, that's Byakuya Togami. It's ours.

It's good to see him again. I wonder what Tubgami has been up to.

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

We're the Super High School Level ??? around, this time, huh? Based on that, I'm willing to be that we really do have a SHSL talent, and that we didn't sneak into the Academy. I don't know what Hajime could have a skill, but maybe, just maybe, it's SHSL Folk Dancing.

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

Mulderman posted:

I mean who's gonna take care of them if he dies?

Whoever kills him will just eat his animals and feed everyone else with them.

Which means the chef dude will kill him and serve up his animals, all to help everyone else on the island.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

gently caress it, it's not worth it.

However, for a change of subject, I'm a big fan of the photographer girl. There's somethin' about her I like.

• Locked thread