Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Eldataluta
May 31, 2012
I have the feeling that the chef is going to be one of the first to die.

These character designs are pretty great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eldataluta
May 31, 2012

IceBorg posted:

Gundam Tanaka?!? That is the best name! They are just making him not have any lines on purpose now.
And yep that's totally DR1's Togami, it was too funny not to be true.

Well at least we have full names already. Oh and that Monomi song is quite awesome I must say.

So, I did read that right? That dude's name really is Gundam?

This is the best game.

Eldataluta
May 31, 2012
I'm gonna throw my votes in for the ones who seem like they'll be the most entertaining. Gundam and Nidai.

Eldataluta
May 31, 2012

Walterion posted:

I like reading the speculation in this thread, but the thing is, why would someone leave a mask on purpose?

It could be the killer left the mask behind in order to send some kind of message. There have been several murderers who left behind calling cards and the like in order to taunt investigators, or further shame their victims. Considering the conversation Hinata and Sonia had, the killer could be trying to push the group into thinking that Kira did it. Of course, the only people who knew about that were Sonia, Hinata, and Peko. Although, considering Souda's eavesdropping habits, we can't discount that he may know of it as well.

Or, I suppose it could be a message about Koizumi. Perhaps the mask would be a way of saying that she wasn't who she said she was? It could be somebody suspected her of being the mole. Plus, the way she's positioned, and the apparent murder weapon suggest that the game had something to do with how she died. But I'm not sure how that factors in just yet.

Of course, that's assuming the killer didn't just drop it while fleeing the scene.

Eldataluta
May 31, 2012
I'm willing to put Kuzuryuu and Saionji in the clear for now. Until Mikan does her analysis or more clues are given at the crime scene, I'm going to assume that Miharu was attacked while she was standing. The blow appears to be to the top of her head. Correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems to me that the height difference between Kuzuryuu and Miharu is too great for him to have hit her at that angle. The same goes for Saionji. It's possible that Miharu was killed while seated or kneeling, but from what I see that seems unlikely. Judging from where the blood pooled, it didn't look like she was killed over by the chairs. I suppose it's possible that she was crouching down to get a better angle of something for a photo, but we have no real evidence for that just yet. Further, her body was obviously posed like that, but judging from where the blood pooled she wasn't moved from where she was killed. I wonder if Kuzuryuu or Saionji would be physically capable of positioning a dead body like that. They are rather heavy, after all.

In short, the suspects we should be looking at are those who are as tall, or taller, than Miharu.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eldataluta
May 31, 2012

Oliver Crowley posted:

I'm entirely aware, but we saw the little muppet get tempura'd. So I'm fairly sure of my statement that he's dead. Plus, proving he did it was pretty conclusive.

Just playing devil's advocate here. Hanamura getting tempura'd doesn't exactly prove anything. There is already precedent for Monobear executing people under false pretenses. Not that I believe that to be the case in this instance. I doubt Hanamura would have posed enough of a credible threat for Monobear to stoop to those levels this early on, but as long as it has happened before we must consider the possibility that it could happen again.

• Locked thread